Take on pathogens like Borrelia burgdorferi with a new powerful plant combination. This mix of 21 traditional herbs is designed to enhance your immune function and elevate your ability to detox. It is a fast-absorbing liquid that allows you to control dosing based on your needs. Boost your body with Immune BORR today!
Immune BORR is the newest, most versatile tool to target Lyme-causing bacteria like Borrelia burgdorferi.
Dr. Todd Watts
You know that pathogens like to hide deep in your tissues. They hide from your immune system and throw a wrench into your detox pathways.
Immune BORR is a new way to address both of these issues. The herbs in this liquid formula work synergistically to boost your immune system function. They also work together to kickstart detoxification that may have stalled because of infection. Their anti-viral and anti-parasitic properties act in concert to reduce inflammation and lower parasitic load.
This team of 21 herbs provides potent antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, giving your body the environment it needs to restore optimal health:
- Artemisia Annua: potent antioxidant
- Astragalus Root: promotes detox
- Black/Green Walnut Hulls: inhibits pathogens
- Buckthorn Bark: encourages detox and helps break up biofilm
- Boneset: anti-parasitic and lowers inflammation
- Cat’s Claw: promotes immune health and protects DNA
- Cranesbill Root: powerful antioxidant and pathogen fighter
- Devil’s Claw Root: lowers pain and encourages gut health
- Essiac Blend: Boost immune function and protects DNA
- Eleuthero Root:promotes energy and reduces stress
- Hawthorn Berry/Leaf: lowers inflammation and promotes gut health
- Horsetail Plant: decreases inflammation and helps with detox
- Japanese Knotweed: powerful antioxidant and immune booster
- Milk Thistle Seed: supports liver function and fights free radicals
- Nettle Leaf: lowers inflammation and helps with joint issues
- Pau D’Arco: reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Teasel Root: inhibits Lyme and lowers pain
- Wormwood: helps the gut and is an antioxidant
- White Willow Bark: reduces pain and oxidative stress
- Yellow Dock Root: improves liver function and detox
- Turmeric: potent antioxidant and antimicrobial
Because Immune BORR is a liquid, it is easy to take and you can work your way up in dose as you feel the need to.
This bark has been used to reduce pain, fever, and inflammation for centuries. It helps relieve oxidative stress and helps your body produce antioxidants. (X)
Wormwood is also known as Artemisia absinthium. It smells similar to sage and has been used in traditional medicine for digestive issues.
A human study suggests the herb may support gut health and help prevent inflammation. Lab and animal studies suggest it may also support immune system defenses. (X, X)
The fruit and berries of this plant have been used for centuries to help with heart failure, high blood pressure, and gut issues. Studies show it may help to lower inflammation, protect the digestive tract, and has antimicrobial properties. (X)
The phytochemicals in the leaves are also shown to help promote liver health. (X)
This botanical is native to South Africa and is also known as “hook plant.” Traditionally it is used for fever, allergies, pain relief, and to stimulate digestive juices. It’s been used to help liver and kidney function and help heal skin rashes.
Studies show that it may help with arthritis and joint issues, protect cartilage, and lower inflammation. (X)
Also known as “life-giving vine of Peru” is native to the Amazon rainforest and other tropical areas. It has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years.
Cat’s claw has 32 phytochemicals that have been shown to regulate the immune system, lower inflammation, and help fight viruses. It has high antioxidant properties and helps encourage DNA repair. (X, X)
Recent studies show that cat’s claw may also help promote brain health by preventing harmful plaque formation. (X)
Walnut hulls have significant antioxidant capacity and studies show that it helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. They also promote the removal of uric acid from the body. (X)
Some studies suggest they may also help remove heavy metals. (X)
Black walnut hulls contain juglone, which may help to fight bacteria, cancer, and viruses. Juglone helps to inhibit parasites from growing and damages their ability to repair themselves, but is safe for humans.
This herb has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat malaria and is also known as sweet wormwood. It contains over 50 different antioxidant compounds to support the body.
Artemisia annua is being researched for its anti-cancer properties and hundreds of papers have been published on its anti-parasitic effects. (X)
Take 1-2 dropper (1-2 mL) two times daily or as otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Take up to 4 dropper (4 mL) two times daily or as otherwise directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Reduce dosage to 10 drops once daily. Cycle the product 3-4 days on and 3-4 days off.
Toddler Under 50 lbs.
Take 5-10 drops twice daily in the morning and evening.
Child Between 50 - 125 lbs
Take 1 dropper (1 mL) twice daily in the morning and evening.
At Microbe Formulas, we live by this simple standard: Creating supplements that work is what we do. Restoring hope and health is who we are.
Phone: (866) 902-0977